2016 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 4 - HUSBAND AND WIFE.
Article 3 - Criminal Desertion and Nonsupport Proceedings.
- Section 30-4-50 - Definitions.
- Section 30-4-52 - Probation for defendants released prior to completion of sentence.
- Section 30-4-53 - Institution of desertion, nonsupport, etc., proceedings - Wife, child, etc.
- Section 30-4-54 - Institution of desertion, nonsupport, etc., proceedings - Duty of probation officer.
- Section 30-4-55 - Jurisdiction of proceedings; procedure generally.
- Section 30-4-56 - Offense deemed committed in county where wife or children present; extradition of defendant from another state or county.
- Section 30-4-57 - Proof of marriage and parenthood; communications between husband and wife not privileged; testimony of husband and wife; evidence of willful abandonment or desertion.
- Section 30-4-58 - Issuance of order for temporary support of wife or children pending trial, appeal, etc.
- Section 30-4-59 - Suspension of sentence; order of payment of support for wife or children; release of defendant on probation; bond.
- Section 30-4-60 - Suspension of sentence after portion served.
- Section 30-4-61 - Appeal of conviction.
- Section 30-4-62 - Release of defendant on probation by circuit court; authority of juvenile court as to probationer.
- Section 30-4-63 - Proceedings upon violation of terms of support order or probation bond.
- Section 30-4-64 - Probation officers - Appointment; duties generally; service of process, etc.
- Section 30-4-65 - Probation officers - Additional duties; violations of terms of probation, bond, etc., to be reported to judge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.