2016 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 3A - ALABAMA UNIFORM INTERSTATE FAMILY SUPPORT ACT.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Jurisdiction.
- Article 3 - Civil Provisions of General Application.
- Article 4 - Establishment of Support Order.
- Article 5 - Enforcement of Order of Another State Without Registration.
- Article 6 - Enforcement and Modification of Support Order After Registration.
- Article 7 - Determination of Parentage.
- Article 8 - Interstate Rendition.
- Article 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.