2016 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 2 - DIVORCE AND ALIMONY.
Article 3 - Alimony and Support.
- Section 30-2-50 - Allowance for support during pendency of action.
- Section 30-2-51 - Allowance upon grant of divorce; certain property not considered; retirement benefits.
- Section 30-2-52 - Allowance upon grant of divorce for misconduct; certain property not considered.
- Section 30-2-54 - Award of attorney fees in action where contempt citation issued.
- Section 30-2-55 - Termination of alimony upon remarriage or cohabitation with member of opposite sex; reimbursement not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.