2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 3 - BONDS OF GUARDIANS.
- Section 26-3-1 - Generally.
- Section 26-3-3 - Relief of testamentary conservator of minor from requirement of giving bond and effect thereof.
- Section 26-3-4 - Requirement by probate court of bond from testamentary conservator of minor; effect of failure to give bond.
- Section 26-3-5 - General conservator for county.
- Section 26-3-7 - Requirement of new or additional bond from conservator; effect of failure to give same.
- Section 26-3-8 - Giving of new bond by conservator upon application for discharge from liability of surety - Required; effect of failure to give bond.
- Section 26-3-9 - Giving of new bond by conservator upon application for discharge from liability of surety - Effect of giving of new bond upon liability of surety.
- Section 26-3-10 - Bonds of certain conservators to have force and effect of statutory bonds.
- Section 26-3-11 - Liability of sureties upon certain conditionally executed bonds.
- Section 26-3-12 - Approval, filing, and recordation of bonds.
- Section 26-3-13 - Liability of probate judge, etc., for neglect or omission in taking bonds.
- Section 26-3-14 - Reduction of conservator's bond upon partial settlement of estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.