2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 2A - ALABAMA UNIFORM GUARDIANSHIP AND PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS ACT.
Article 2 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property.
Division 3 - Protection of Property of Persons Under Disability and Minors.
- Section 26-2A-130 - Protective proceedings.
- Section 26-2A-131 - Protective proceedings; jurisdiction of business affairs of protected persons.
- Section 26-2A-132 - Venue.
- Section 26-2A-133 - Original petition for appointment or protective order.
- Section 26-2A-134 - Notice.
- Section 26-2A-135 - Procedure concerning hearing and order on original petition.
- Section 26-2A-136 - Permissible court orders.
- Section 26-2A-137 - Protective arrangements and single transactions authorized.
- Section 26-2A-138 - Who may be appointed conservator; priorities.
- Section 26-2A-139 - Bond.
- Section 26-2A-140 - Terms and requirements of bonds.
- Section 26-2A-141 - Effect of acceptance of appointment.
- Section 26-2A-142 - Compensation; reimbursement; court costs.
- Section 26-2A-143 - Death, resignation, or removal of conservator.
- Section 26-2A-144 - Petitions for orders subsequent to appointment.
- Section 26-2A-145 - Conservator's standard of care and performance.
- Section 26-2A-146 - Inventory and records.
- Section 26-2A-147 - Accounts.
- Section 26-2A-148 - Conservators; title by appointment.
- Section 26-2A-149 - Recording of conservator's letters.
- Section 26-2A-150 - Sale, encumbrance, or transaction involving conflict of interest; voidable; exceptions.
- Section 26-2A-151 - Persons dealing with conservators; protection.
- Section 26-2A-152 - Powers of conservator in administration.
- Section 26-2A-153 - Distributive duties and powers of conservator.
- Section 26-2A-154 - Enlargement or limitation of powers of conservator.
- Section 26-2A-155 - Preservation of estate plan; right to examine.
- Section 26-2A-156 - Claims against protected person; enforcement.
- Section 26-2A-157 - Personal liability of conservator.
- Section 26-2A-158 - Termination of proceedings.
- Section 26-2A-159 - Payment of debt and delivery of property to foreign conservator without local proceedings.
- Section 26-2A-160 - Foreign conservator; proof of authority; bond; powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.