2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 2A - ALABAMA UNIFORM GUARDIANSHIP AND PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS ACT.
Article 2 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property.
Division 1 - Guardians of Minors.
- Section 26-2A-70 - Appointment and status of guardian of minor.
- Section 26-2A-71 - Parental appointment of guardian for minor.
- Section 26-2A-72 - Objection by minor of 14 or older to parental appointment.
- Section 26-2A-73 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; conditions for appointment.
- Section 26-2A-74 - Venue.
- Section 26-2A-75 - Procedure for court-appointment of guardian of minor.
- Section 26-2A-76 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; qualifications; priority of minor's nominee.
- Section 26-2A-77 - Consent to service by acceptance of appointment; notice.
- Section 26-2A-78 - Powers and duties of guardian of minor.
- Section 26-2A-79 - Termination of appointment of guardian; general.
- Section 26-2A-80 - Proceedings subsequent to appointment; venue.
- Section 26-2A-81 - Resignation, removal, and other post-appointment proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.