2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 2A - ALABAMA UNIFORM GUARDIANSHIP AND PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS ACT.
Article 1 - General Provisions, Definitions and Jurisdiction of Court.
Division 1 - Short Title, Construction, General Provisions.
- Section 26-2A-1 - Short title.
- Section 26-2A-2 - Rule of construction; purposes.
- Section 26-2A-3 - Supplementary general principles of law applicable.
- Section 26-2A-4 - Severability.
- Section 26-2A-5 - Construction against implied repeal.
- Section 26-2A-6 - Facility of payment or delivery; notice of payment.
- Section 26-2A-7 - Delegation of powers by parent or guardian; parental authority.
- Section 26-2A-8 - Application to existing relationships.
- Section 26-2A-9 - Preservation of powers and duties of existing curators; curators become conservators on January 1, 1997.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.