2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 23B - ALABAMA PAIN-CAPABLE UNBORN CHILD PROTECTION ACT.
- Section 26-23B-1 - Short title.
- Section 26-23B-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 26-23B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 26-23B-4 - Determination of postfertilization age of unborn child.
- Section 26-23B-5 - Abortion prohibited where postfertilization age of unborn child at least 20 weeks; exception.
- Section 26-23B-6 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 26-23B-7 - Civil remedies.
- Section 26-23B-8 - Preservation of anonymity.
- Section 26-23B-9 - Construction with other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.