2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 19B - Hiawayi Robinson Emergency Missing Child Alert System.
- Section 26-19B-1 - Short title.
- Section 26-19B-2 - Emergency Missing Child Alert System established; implementation.
- Section 26-19B-3 - Emergency missing child alert - Criteria.
- Section 26-19B-4 - Emergency missing child alert - Activation.
- Section 26-19B-5 - Duties of Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.
- Section 26-19B-6 - Liability of entities and individuals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.