2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 19 - BUREAU FOR INFORMATION ON MISSING PERSONS.
- Section 26-19-1 - Definitions.
- Section 26-19-2 - Alabama Center for Missing and Exploited Children created; general purpose.
- Section 26-19-3 - Authority to transfer, hire, etc., personnel.
- Section 26-19-4 - Specific functions of bureau.
- Section 26-19-5 - Law enforcement agencies to report missing persons to ACMEC; contents of report.
- Section 26-19-6 - Forwarding report to other law enforcement agencies.
- Section 26-19-7 - Duties of law enforcement agencies upon receiving report of missing person.
- Section 26-19-8 - Duties of law enforcement agencies upon locating missing person.
- Section 26-19-9 - Board of Education to compile and distribute list of missing school children.
- Section 26-19-10 - Public school systems to notify Department of Education and ACMEC when missing school child found.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.