2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 14 - REPORTING OF CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT.
- Section 26-14-1 - Definitions.
- Section 26-14-2 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 26-14-3 - Mandatory reporting.
- Section 26-14-4 - Permissive reporting.
- Section 26-14-5 - Contents of reports.
- Section 26-14-6 - Temporary protective custody.
- Section 26-14-6.1 - Duties and responsibilities for investigation of reports.
- Section 26-14-7 - Duties of Department of Human Resources.
- Section 26-14-7.1 - Due process rights for persons under investigation by department.
- Section 26-14-7.2 - Child denied medical treatment due to parents' religious beliefs.
- Section 26-14-8 - Statewide central registry.
- Section 26-14-9 - Immunity from liability for actions under chapter.
- Section 26-14-10 - Doctrine of privileged communications not grounds for exclusion of evidence as to child's injuries.
- Section 26-14-11 - Appointment of attorney to represent child.
- Section 26-14-12 - Establishment of regulations by Department of Human Resources.
- Section 26-14-13 - Penalty for failure to make required report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.