2016 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 26-1-1 - Age of majority designated as 19 years.
- Section 26-1-2 - Durable power of attorney; appointment by court of guardian, etc., subsequent to execution of durable power of attorney; effect of death of principal upon agency relationship; affidavit by person exercising power of attorney as to lack of knowledge of revocation, etc.; health care power of attorney.
- Section 26-1-2.1 - Gifts by power of attorney.
- Section 26-1-3 - Blood donations by persons 17 or older.
- Section 26-1-3.1 - Blood donations by persons 17 or older; blood donations by persons 16 years of age; blood or plasma donations by persons 18 or older.
- Section 26-1-4 - Department of Public Safety to provide criminal conviction information on applicants for positions involving child care and treatment; such information to be confidential; applicant to be denied status if has felony conviction; children may be removed from home.
- Section 26-1-5 - Age of majority for purposes of contracting for college level education and above.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.