2016 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 9 - COAL MINE SAFETY.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Miscellaneous Safety Requirements.
- Article 3 - Accidents and Disasters.
- Article 4 - Mine Gases and Ventilation.
- Article 5 - Coal and Rock Dust.
- Article 6 - Explosives and Blasting.
- Article 7 - Underground Fire Prevention and Control.
- Article 8 - Electrical Equipment.
- Article 9 - Roof Support.
- Article 10 - Hoisting and Haulage.
- Article 11 - Operation and Maintenance of Machinery.
- Article 12 - Surface Structures and Practices.
- Article 13 - Surface Mining Operations.
- Article 14 - Maps and Surveys.
- Article 15 - Boundaries and Adjacent Landowners.
- Article 16 - Scales and Weighing.
- Article 17 - Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.