2016 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 7 - LABOR UNIONS AND LABOR RELATIONS.
Article 2A - Alabama Uniform Minimum Wage and Right to Work Act.
- Section 25-7-40 - Short title.
- Section 25-7-41 - Definitions; limitations on compensation and employment benefits not required by state or federal laws.
- Section 25-7-42 - Limitations on labor peace agreements, etc.; rights under federal labor laws; project labor agreements.
- Section 25-7-43 - Exceptions.
- Section 25-7-44 - Severability.
- Section 25-7-45 - Purpose; legislative intent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.