2016 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 7 - LABOR UNIONS AND LABOR RELATIONS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 25-7-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 25-7-2 - Definitions.
- Section 25-7-3 - Construction of article.
- Section 25-7-4 - Boards of mediation.
- Section 25-7-5 - Labor organizations to file copies of constitutions, bylaws, and amendments thereto; annual reports.
- Section 25-7-6 - Freedom to join or refrain from joining labor organizations.
- Section 25-7-9 - Interference, etc., with peaceable exercise of lawful industry, business, etc.
- Section 25-7-11 - Use or threats of use of force, etc., to secure or prevent attendance at strike votes or to influence votes.
- Section 25-7-12 - Collection, etc., by labor organization, etc., of fee, etc., as work permit or condition of work.
- Section 25-7-13 - Membership of executive, administrative, etc., employees in labor organizations; effect of section on existing insurance contracts.
- Section 25-7-14 - Adoption and use of labels or devices by unions or associations of workingmen.
- Section 25-7-15 - Provisions of article cumulative.
- Section 25-7-16 - Penalty for violations of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.