2016 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOR.
Chapter 12 - THE BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL SAFETY ACT.
- Section 25-12-1 - Short title.
- Section 25-12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 25-12-3 - Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessels.
- Section 25-12-4 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 25-12-5 - Installation and operation to conform with rules and regulations.
- Section 25-12-6 - Maximum allowable working pressure.
- Section 25-12-7 - Exceptions.
- Section 25-12-8 - Chief inspector.
- Section 25-12-9 - Deputy inspectors.
- Section 25-12-10 - Special inspectors.
- Section 25-12-11 - Examination of inspectors.
- Section 25-12-12 - Certificate of competency - Suspension, hearing, reinstatement.
- Section 25-12-13 - Certificate of competency - Replacement upon loss or destruction.
- Section 25-12-14 - Certificate inspection.
- Section 25-12-15 - Inspection report; maintenance of records; inspection certificate.
- Section 25-12-16 - Reinspection; payment of fees.
- Section 25-12-17 - Operation without valid inspection certificate.
- Section 25-12-18 - Disposition of fees.
- Section 25-12-19 - Bond.
- Section 25-12-20 - Appeal and review.
- Section 25-12-21 - Preemption.
- Section 25-12-22 - Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.