2016 Code of Alabama
Title 22 - HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL.
Title 1 - HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL GENERALLY.
Chapter 40A - ALABAMA SCRAP TIRE ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT.
- Section 22-40A-1 - Short title.
- Section 22-40A-2 - Legislative findings; purpose.
- Section 22-40A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 22-40A-4 - Accumulation and exposure limits.
- Section 22-40A-5 - Cleanup; reports; regulations; remediation management.
- Section 22-40A-6 - Receivers generally.
- Section 22-40A-7 - Transportation of scrap tires; permits.
- Section 22-40A-8 - Processing of scrap tires; permits.
- Section 22-40A-9 - Manifests; out-of-state tires transported into Alabama.
- Section 22-40A-10 - Financial assurance.
- Section 22-40A-11 - Administration and enforcement.
- Section 22-40A-12 - Delegation agreements; county responsibilities.
- Section 22-40A-13 - End use market development program.
- Section 22-40A-14 - Scrap tire environmental fee.
- Section 22-40A-15 - Distribution of fee proceeds.
- Section 22-40A-16 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 22-40A-17 - Evaluation of suspected property; notice; costs.
- Section 22-40A-18 - Violations.
- Section 22-40A-19 - Penalties.
- Section 22-40A-20 - Applicability to government organizations.
- Section 22-40A-21 - Scrap Tire Commission.
- Section 22-40A-22 - Scrap Tire Fund.
- Section 22-40A-23 - Implementation of chapter.
- Section 22-40A-24 - Chapter ineffective upon abolition of scrap tire environmental fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.