There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 22 - HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL.
Title 1 - HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL GENERALLY.
Chapter 37A - ALABAMA LEAD REDUCTION ACT OF 1997.
- Section 22-37A-1 - Short title.
- Section 22-37A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 22-37A-3 - Scope of chapter; functions of board.
- Section 22-37A-4 - Investigations.
- Section 22-37A-5 - Certification of persons engaged in lead hazard reduction on activities; powers of board.
- Section 22-37A-6 - Designating Safe State as accreditation agency; powers of Safe State.
- Section 22-37A-7 - Certification; violation.
- Section 22-37A-8 - Injunctive relief.
- Section 22-37A-9 - Fee, fines, etc. collected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.