2016 Code of Alabama
Title 21 - HANDICAPPED PERSONS.
Chapter 9 - BOARD OF REHABILITATION SERVICES AND DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION SERVICES.
- Section 21-9-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 21-9-2 - Definitions.
- Section 21-9-3 - Transfer of powers, funds, personnel.
- Section 21-9-4 - Creation, membership.
- Section 21-9-5 - Terms of office.
- Section 21-9-6 - Oath, bond.
- Section 21-9-7 - Reimbursement of expenses.
- Section 21-9-8 - Chair.
- Section 21-9-9 - Duties of board.
- Section 21-9-10 - Commissioner.
- Section 21-9-11 - Duties of commissioner.
- Section 21-9-12 - Continuation of Board of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Rehabilitation Services; dissolution.
- Section 21-9-13 - Administrative action.
- Section 21-9-14 - Office to provide information regarding Americans with Disabilities Act; toll-free telephone number; performance of duties; immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.