2016 Code of Alabama
Title 21 - HANDICAPPED PERSONS.
Chapter 5 - GOVERNOR'S COMMITTEE ON EMPLOYMENT OF THE HANDICAPPED.
Section 21-5-10 - Annual report and evaluation.
The committee shall make a formal evaluation and shall make an annual report to the Governor and the Legislature, including therein suggestions and recommendations for protecting and improving the state's effectiveness in employing or helping to employ handicapped individuals. The annual report and evaluation shall be submitted to the Governor and the Legislature at least 30 days prior to the convening of the Regular Session for the year. The report shall include statistics on:
(1) Total number of handicapped individuals in Alabama;
(2) Number seeking employment;
(3) Number receiving employment through efforts of the Governor's committee;
(4) A listing of accomplishments resulting from actions taken by the committee; and
(5) Any other supportive data that can be used to measure the effectiveness of the actions of the committee.(Acts 1980, No. 80-147, p. 217.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.