2016 Code of Alabama
Title 21 - HANDICAPPED PERSONS.
Chapter 5 - GOVERNOR'S COMMITTEE ON EMPLOYMENT OF THE HANDICAPPED.
- Section 21-5-1 - Created; duties generally; promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 21-5-2 - Designation of "Employ the Handicapped Week"; promotion of ceremonies.
- Section 21-5-3 - Committee to be nonpartisan and nonprofit.
- Section 21-5-4 - Composition; appointment and compensation of members.
- Section 21-5-5 - Chairman; secretary-treasurer; executive committee; meetings.
- Section 21-5-6 - Advisory council.
- Section 21-5-7 - Employment of handicapped liaison group.
- Section 21-5-8 - Executive secretary and other personnel; payment of salaries and expenses.
- Section 21-5-9 - Trust fund.
- Section 21-5-10 - Annual report and evaluation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.