2016 Code of Alabama
Title 21 - HANDICAPPED PERSONS.
Chapter 3A - EARLY INTERVENTION FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS WITH DISABILITIES.
- Section 21-3A-1 - Short title.
- Section 21-3A-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 21-3A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 21-3A-4 - Composition; appointment and duties of members.
- Section 21-3A-5 - Early intervention services.
- Section 21-3A-6 - Duties of local coordinating council.
- Section 21-3A-7 - Duties of lead agency.
- Section 21-3A-8 - Evaluations; assessments.
- Section 21-3A-9 - Use of funds appropriated for early intervention services.
- Section 21-3A-10 - Furthering purpose and policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.