2016 Code of Alabama
Title 20 - FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS.
Chapter 2 - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Standards and Schedules.
- Article 3 - Regulation of Manufacture and Distribution.
- Article 3A - Assistants to Physcians Authority to Prescribe Controlled Substances.
- Article 4 - Offenses and Penalties.
- Article 4A - Trafficking in Illegal Drugs.
- Article 5 - Enforcement.
- Article 6 - Therapeutic Research.
- Article 7 - Imitation Controlled Substances.
- Article 8 - Solicitation, Attempt and Conspiracy to Commit Controlled Substance Crime.
- Article 9 - Precursor Chemicals.
- Article 10 - Controlled Substances Prescription Database.
- Article 11 - Prescribing of Certain Schedules of Controlled Substances by Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwives.
- Article 12 - Limited Purpose Schedule II Permit.
- Article 13 - Opioid Antagonist Administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.