2016 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 27A - ALABAMA SCHOOL BUS SAFETY ACT.
- Section 16-27A-1 - Short title; civil enforcement of school bus violations authorized.
- Section 16-27A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-27A-3 - Adoption of automated school bus enforcement program; fines.
- Section 16-27A-4 - Notice of violation; destruction of images and information.
- Section 16-27A-5 - Payment of fines.
- Section 16-27A-6 - Transfer of responsibility for payment of fine.
- Section 16-27A-7 - Contesting a notice of violation; adjudication.
- Section 16-27A-8 - Appeals.
- Section 16-27A-9 - Exception when identity of owner cannot be reliably established.
- Section 16-27A-10 - Nonpayment of civil fine.
- Section 16-27A-11 - Construction with other laws.
- Section 16-27A-12 - Cause of action by owner against actual operator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.