There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 6A - MULTI-COUNTY ESTABLISHMENT OF REGIONAL JAIL AUTHORITIES.
- Article 1 - Multi-County Establishment of Regional Jail Authoirty.
- Section 14-6A-1 - Establishing or joining regional jail authority.
- Section 14-6A-2 - Powers.
- Section 14-6A-3 - Board of directors.
- Section 14-6A-4 - Facility to serve as county jail; sheriff's authority; employees; duty of superintendent.
- Section 14-6A-5 - Governmental entity.
- Section 14-6A-6 - Scope of authority.
- Section 14-6A-7 - Tax exemptions.
- Section 14-6A-8 - Obligations of authority.
- Section 14-6A-9 - Dissolution.
- Article 2 - Multi-Municipal Establishment of Regional Jail Authoirty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.