2016 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 4 - COUNTY CONVICTS.
- Section 14-4-1 - Applicability of laws and rules pertaining to state convicts.
- Section 14-4-2 - Superintendence and control of convicts.
- Section 14-4-3 - Maintenance of record of convicts by Board of Corrections; report to board by probate judge.
- Section 14-4-4 - Report of hard labor sentence to probate judge.
- Section 14-4-5 - Record of convicts to be kept by probate judge.
- Section 14-4-6 - Work on public roads - Rules and regulations.
- Section 14-4-7 - Work on public roads - Female convicts.
- Section 14-4-8 - Work on public roads - Tobacco allowance and noon meals.
- Section 14-4-9 - Sentencing of convicts - How sentence served on two or more convictions; effect of convict's conduct thereon.
- Section 14-4-10 - Sentencing of convicts - Sentences for costs.
- Section 14-4-11 - Superintendent of Public Works - Appointment.
- Section 14-4-12 - Superintendent of Public Works - Bond.
- Section 14-4-13 - Superintendent of Public Works - Duties.
- Section 14-4-14 - Oath of Superintendent of Public Works and guards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.