There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 15 - ALABAMA PRISONER LITIGATION REFORM ACT.
- Section 14-15-1 - Short title.
- Section 14-15-2 - Applicability.
- Section 14-15-3 - Definitions.
- Section 14-15-4 - Exhaustion of administrative remedies; dismissal of action; waiver of right to reply; pretrial proceedings; limitations
- Section 14-15-5 - In forma pauperis statuts.
- Section 14-15-6 - Service requirements.
- Section 14-15-7 - Oral arguments; subpoenas; discovery.
- Section 14-15-8 - Maintenance of records.
- Section 14-15-9 - Damages.
- Section 14-15-10 - Actions concerning prison conditions; prisoner release orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.