2016 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 9 - FORGERY AND FRAUDULENT PRACTICES.
Article 1 - Forgery and Related Offenses.
- Section 13A-9-1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-2 - Forgery in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-3 - Forgery in the second degree.
- Section 13A-9-3.1 - Forgery in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-4 - Forgery in the fourth degree.
- Section 13A-9-5 - Criminal possession of forged instrument in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-6 - Criminal possession of forged instrument in the second degree.
- Section 13A-9-6.1 - Criminal possession of forged instrument in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-7 - Criminal possession of forged instrument in the fourth degree.
- Section 13A-9-8 - Limitation on criminal liability for forgery and criminal possession of forged instrument.
- Section 13A-9-9 - Criminal possession of forgery device.
- Section 13A-9-10 - Criminal simulation.
- Section 13A-9-11 - Obtaining signature by deception.
- Section 13A-9-12 - Offering false instrument for recording; nullifaction or expungement from record.
- Section 13A-9-13.1 - Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Generally.
- Section 13A-9-13.2 - Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Notice of refusal of payment upon instrument.
- Section 13A-9-13.3 - Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Prima facie evidence of identity.
- Section 13A-9-14 - Illegal possession or fraudulent use of credit card or debit card.
- Section 13A-9-14.1 - Fraud by persons authorized to provide goods and services; definitions.
- Section 13A-9-15 - Reporting of credit card lost, stolen, or mislaid.
- Section 13A-9-16 - Unlawfully using slugs - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-17 - Unlawfully using slugs - Prohibition.
- Section 13A-9-18 - Criminal impersonation.
- Section 13A-9-18.1 - Giving of false name or address to a law enforcement officer.
- Section 13A-9-19 - Change bills - Emitting as money.
- Section 13A-9-20 - Change bills - Circulating.
- Section 13A-9-21 - Submitting of false or fraudulent application for certificate of qualification or license to practice medicine.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.