2016 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT.
Article 10 - The Consumer Identity Protection Act.
- Section 13A-8-190 - Short title.
- Section 13A-8-191 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-8-192 - Identity theft.
- Section 13A-8-193 - Trafficking in stolen identities.
- Section 13A-8-194 - Obstructing justice using a false identity.
- Section 13A-8-195 - Restitution for financial loss.
- Section 13A-8-196 - Situs of crime.
- Section 13A-8-197 - Court records to reflect innocence of victim.
- Section 13A-8-198 - Order to correct records.
- Section 13A-8-199 - Civil action for violation of chapter.
- Section 13A-8-200 - Block on false information in credit reports.
- Section 13A-8-201 - Reissuance of identification documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.