2016 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON.
Article 7 - Domestic Violence in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Degrees.
- Section 13A-6-130 - Domestic violence - First degree.
- Section 13A-6-131 - Domestic violence - Second degree.
- Section 13A-6-132 - Domestic violence - Third degree.
- Section 13A-6-133 - Arrest without warrant - Generally.
- Section 13A-6-134 - Arrest without warrant - Determination of predominant aggressor.
- Section 13A-6-135 - Relation to abuse laws.
- Section 13A-6-136 - Relation to domestic or family abuse laws.
- Section 13A-6-137 - Interference with a domestic violence emergency call.
- Section 13A-6-138 - Domestic violence by strangulation or suffocation.
- Section 13A-6-139 - Costs of prosecution or warrant recall of domestic violence, stalking, or sexual assault offenses.
- Section 13A-6-139.1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-139.2 - Recordkeeping.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.