2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 8A - COST-SHARE GRANTS FOR SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION.
- Section 9-8A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 9-8A-2 - Legislative findings and declaration of purpose.
- Section 9-8A-3 - Commission - Members and officers; terms of office; vacancies; compensation and expenses; meetings; quorum; record of proceedings; copies of proceedings as evidence; members and officers not personally liable.
- Section 9-8A-4 - Commission - Powers.
- Section 9-8A-4.1 - Commission - Revolving fund established; expenditure of funds; appropriation of funds to commission.
- Section 9-8A-5 - Allocation of funds to soil and water conservation districts.
- Section 9-8A-6 - Application for cost-share grant.
- Section 9-8A-7 - Eligible soil and water conservation practices.
- Section 9-8A-8 - Ineligible lands.
- Section 9-8A-9 - Cost-share grant processing procedures.
- Section 9-8A-10 - Designing of proposed soil and water conservation practices.
- Section 9-8A-11 - Agreement to maintain conservation practices; sale of land with respect to which agreement is in effect.
- Section 9-8A-12 - Reporting and accounting by soil and water conservation districts.
- Section 9-8A-13 - Exemption of commission from taxation.
- Section 9-8A-14 - Exemption of cost-share grants from taxation.
- Section 9-8A-15 - Independence of commission; incorporation and exercise of powers; Alabama Administrative Procedure Act inapplicable.
- Section 9-8A-16 - Use of earnings of commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.