2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 7A - ALABAMA RECREATION CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE FUND.
- Section 9-7A-1 - Creation; composition; purpose.
- Section 9-7A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9-7A-3 - Application; procedure; description of project.
- Section 9-7A-4 - Applicants required to assume post-completion cost of maintenance, etc.
- Section 9-7A-5 - Grants — Maximum amount; contribution of matching amount by applicant; composition of applicant's share.
- Section 9-7A-6 - Grants - Projects receiving financial assistance must conform to the state comprehensive outdoor recreation plan.
- Section 9-7A-7 - Grants - Disbursement.
- Section 9-7A-8 - Reports to commissioner required; form; contents.
- Section 9-7A-9 - Applicant required to maintain records; contents.
- Section 9-7A-10 - Conversion of property acquired under this chapter requires approval of commissioner.
- Section 9-7A-11 - Examination of records, etc., by commissioner authorized.
- Section 9-7A-12 - Grant requests must conform to guidelines promulgated by commissioner.
- Section 9-7A-13 - Functions and activities of commissioner - Generally.
- Section 9-7A-14 - Functions and activities of commissioner - Cooperation and collaboration with other governmental agencies, etc., authorized.
- Section 9-7A-15 - Functions and activities of commissioner - Consultation with other state departments, etc.
- Section 9-7A-16 - Disposition of moneys received under provisions of this chapter.
- Section 9-7A-17 - Priority in allocation of fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.