2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 6A - SYNFUELS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.
- Section 9-6A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 9-6A-2 - Purposes of authority.
- Section 9-6A-3 - Individuals who may become public corporation.
- Section 9-6A-4 - Application for authority to incorporate; review and recordation by Secretary of State.
- Section 9-6A-5 - Certificate of incorporation.
- Section 9-6A-6 - Board of directors; compensation; proceedings to be reduced to writing and recorded.
- Section 9-6A-7 - Powers of authority.
- Section 9-6A-8 - Contracts; aggregate monetary obligation; supervision or performance by State Department of Transportation; competitive bidding.
- Section 9-6A-9 - Delegation of duties and obligations of authority.
- Section 9-6A-10 - Dissolution of authority; application; recordation of application by Secretary of State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.