2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 4 - GEOLOGICAL SURVEY.
- Section 9-4-1 - State Geologist - Qualifications, appointment and term of office; vacancies.
- Section 9-4-2 - State Geologist - Duties generally.
- Section 9-4-4 - State Geologist and Assistant State Geologist may teach at University of Alabama.
- Section 9-4-3 - State Geologist - Appointment of assistants.
- Section 9-4-5 - Limitations upon teaching by State Geologist and Assistant State Geologist.
- Section 9-4-6 - Compensation for teaching.
- Section 9-4-7 - State Geologist and Assistant State Geologist not to participate in Teachers' Retirement System.
- Section 9-4-8 - Expenditures from annual appropriation.
- Section 9-4-9 - Disbursements.
- Section 9-4-10 - Bulletins or reports of State Geologist.
- Section 9-4-11 - Execution of topographic survey of state; establishment of permanent bench marks along highways, etc.
- Section 9-4-12 - Agreements as to payment of expenses of field surveys, etc.
- Section 9-4-13 - Right of entry on lands for preparation of surveys, etc.
- Section 9-4-14 - Survey and Oil and Gas Board may retain faculty members and students for research, etc.
- Section 9-4-15 - Contracts between survey or board and faculty members or students - Required; approval.
- Section 9-4-16 - Contracts between survey or board and faculty members or students - Contents.
- Section 9-4-17 - Retention of faculty members or students not to interfere with ordinary duties.
- Section 9-4-18 - Persons retained not subject to Merit System Act.
- Section 9-4-19 - Compensation of persons retained.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.