2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 20 - NONINDIGENOUS AQUATIC PLANT CONTROL ACT.
- Section 9-20-1 - Short title.
- Section 9-20-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9-20-3 - Introduction of nonindigenous aquatic plants in public waters prohibited.
- Section 9-20-4 - Exemption for possession of nonindigenous aquatic plants.
- Section 9-20-5 - Rules, regulations, or standards.
- Section 9-20-6 - Penalties.
- Section 9-20-7 - Construction with other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.