2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 19 - CAVES.
- Section 9-19-1 - Definitions.
- Section 9-19-2 - Liability for injury while engaged in cave related activity; liability for equipment failure.
- Section 9-19-3 - Penalty for damage, litter, etc.
- Section 9-19-4 - Penalty for risk of pollution of underground water resources.
- Section 9-19-5 - Penalties for violations of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.