2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 14 - STATE PARKS.
Article 2 - Contracts for Maintenance and Operation of Concessions Within State Park Areas.
- Section 9-14-20 - Authorized.
- Section 9-14-21 - Invitations to bid; experience of persons, etc., seeking concessions; responsibility for maintenance of state facilities leased.
- Section 9-14-22 - Advertisements and solicitations for sealed bids; submission and opening of bids; original bids and documents to be retained and open to public inspection.
- Section 9-14-23 - Bonds for contracts; failure of successful bidders to execute contracts; rejection of all bids; negotiation of contract.
- Section 9-14-24 - Award of contracts; provisions as to concessionaire's rates and charges; periodic review, etc., of rates and charges; inclusion of terms and conditions for protection of state against loss of investment.
- Section 9-14-25 - Financial resources of persons, etc., seeking concessions; submission of financial statements with bids; verification of same.
- Section 9-14-26 - Cancellation of contracts.
- Section 9-14-27 - Length of term of contracts.
- Section 9-14-28 - Consummation of contracts; written approval by Attorney General, Chief Examiner of Department of Public Accounts and Governor.
- Section 9-14-29 - Applicability of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.