2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 14 - STATE PARKS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 9-14-1 - Definitions.
- Section 9-14-2 - Designation and uses of parks, parkways, monuments and historic sites in state park system.
- Section 9-14-3 - Maintenance of monument of Fort Louis de la Mobile.
- Section 9-14-4 - Construction, maintenance, etc., of roads leading from state highways to lands in state park system.
- Section 9-14-5 - Repair and maintenance of roads and bridges within state parks system and state owned public fishing lake areas.
- Section 9-14-6 - County and municipal grants, etc., of lands to state park system; appropriations of moneys for improvement, operation, etc., of state park system.
- Section 9-14-7 - Maintenance of Monte Sano State Park.
- Section 9-14-8 - Free admission for military personnel on holidays.
- Section 9-14-9 - Sale of alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.