2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 13 - FORESTS AND FOREST PRODUCTS.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Auxiliary State Forests.
- Article 3 - Regulations as to Cutting, Removal, Purchase, etc., of Forest Products.
- Article 4 - Forest Products Privilege and Severance Taxes.
- Article 5 - Protection of Forest Trees from Insect Infestation or Tree Disease Infection.
- Article 6 - Fire Prevention in Emergency Drought Conditions.
- Article 6A - Special Ad Valorem Tax for Fire Protection.
- Article 7 - County Taxes and Assessments for Forest and Forest Fire Protection.
- Article 7A - State Assessment for Forest Fire Protection and Prevention.
- Article 8 - Southeastern Interstate Forest Fire Protection Compact.
- Article 9 - Timber Theft Equipment Condemnation.
- Article 10 - Ginseng Regulation.
- Article 11 - Prescribed Burning.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.