2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 12 - MARINE RESOURCES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Seafoods.
- Article 3 - Establishment of Artificial Fishing Reefs in Offshore Waters.
- Article 3A - Artifcial Reef Construction Regulated.
- Article 4 - Reciprocal Agreements as to Commercial Seafood Fishing.
- Article 5 - Gulf States Marine Fisheries Compact.
- Article 6 - Commercial Alligator Operations.
- Article 7 - Saltwater Commercial Fishing Regulation and Retirement of Nets; Economic Relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.