2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 6 - Catching of Nongame Fish With Wire Baskets.
- Section 9-11-190 - Catching of nongame fish from public waters by use of wire baskets - When, where and how permitted.
- Section 9-11-191 - Catching of nongame fish from public waters by use of wire baskets - License - Required; issuance; fees; disposition of fees.
- Section 9-11-192 - Licenses not to be sold to persons holding commercial fishing licenses, etc.; sale or offer for sale of fish by licensees, etc.
- Section 9-11-193 - Obtaining more than four licenses or fishing with more than four baskets.
- Section 9-11-194 - Marking of baskets.
- Section 9-11-195 - Destruction of unmarked baskets.
- Section 9-11-196 - Nongame fish only to be taken, etc., with baskets; return of game fish taken to waters.
- Section 9-11-197 - Taking of fish from baskets, etc., by unlicensed persons.
- Section 9-11-198 - Penalty for violations of provisions of article; revocation of licenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.