2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 5 - Spearfishing.
- Section 9-11-170 - Spearing of commercial or nongame fish for sport - When, where and how permitted; notice of competitive events.
- Section 9-11-171 - Spearing of commercial or nongame fish for sport - License - Required; issuance; fees; disposition of revenue from sale.
- Section 9-11-172 - Spearing of commercial or nongame fish for sport - License - Display.
- Section 9-11-173 - Regulation of seasons, hours, etc.
- Section 9-11-174 - Compliance with water safety laws.
- Section 9-11-175 - Possession of spear, etc., evidence of spearfishing; exception.
- Section 9-11-176 - Penalty for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.