2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 3 - Fishing Laws.
- Section 9-11-80 - Public and private waters defined.
- Section 9-11-81 - Title to freshwater fish vested in state.
- Section 9-11-82 - Game fish designated.
- Section 9-11-83 - Commercial or nongame fish designated.
- Section 9-11-84 - Sale, transportation, etc., of game fish taken from public or private waters.
- Section 9-11-85 - Game fish to be transported openly; confiscation, etc., of game fish taken or transported illegally.
- Section 9-11-86 - Limitation on transportation, etc., of game fish beyond boundaries of state.
- Section 9-11-87 - Means of catching game fish generally.
- Section 9-11-88 - Catching game or nongame fish by use of gill, trammel, etc., nets.
- Section 9-11-89 - Use of game fish for bait - Generally.
- Section 9-11-90 - Use of game fish for bait - Use of sunfish.
- Section 9-11-91 - Catching, etc., of fish in private ponds, lakes, pools, or reservoirs.
- Section 9-11-91.1 - Unauthorized fishing from or near fish farm.
- Section 9-11-92 - Preventing passage of fish up rivers or creeks.
- Section 9-11-93 - Catching, killing, etc., of fish by use of poisons or explosives.
- Section 9-11-94 - Catching, killing, etc., of game or nongame fish by means not expressly allowed.
- Section 9-11-94.1 - Purchase of tags required for each tarpon taken, killed, or harvested.
- Section 9-11-95 - Disposition of fines, forfeitures, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.