2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 19 - Hunting of Native Game Animals and Certain Nonindigenous Animals.
- Section 9-11-500 - Definitions.
- Section 9-11-501 - Hunting of native game animals under certain conditions prohibited.
- Section 9-11-502 - Hunting of tame game animals prohibited.
- Section 9-11-503 - Hunting of nonindigenous animals prohibited.
- Section 9-11-504 - Hunting of pen-raised birds.
- Section 9-11-505 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.