2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 17 - Commercial Fee Fishing Ponds.
- Section 9-11-450 - Permit required; rules and regulations.
- Section 9-11-451 - Site of fee fishing ponds; marking of entrance.
- Section 9-11-452 - Ponds to be stocked with farm or hatchery produced fish.
- Section 9-11-453 - Application procedure.
- Section 9-11-454 - Fishing license not required; letter permit prominently displayed.
- Section 9-11-455 - Creel limits.
- Section 9-11-456 - Selling of fish caught.
- Section 9-11-457 - Violations; fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.