2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 12 - Commercial Quail Breeding.
- Section 9-11-340 - "Pen-raised quail" defined.
- Section 9-11-341 - Persons, etc., authorized to engage in propagation, etc., of pen-raised quail.
- Section 9-11-342 - Commercial quail breeder's license.
- Section 9-11-343 - Licensees to obtain markers or marking devices.
- Section 9-11-344 - Carcasses to be marked before sale; quail to be killed otherwise than by shooting.
- Section 9-11-345 - Invoices to be attached to packages of carcasses.
- Section 9-11-346 - Packages of carcasses to be shipped with invoices attached.
- Section 9-11-347 - Invoices to be kept attached to packages of carcasses during storage.
- Section 9-11-348 - Resale or disposition of quail by persons other than retail vendors.
- Section 9-11-349 - Records of licensees; inspection of records and premises of licensees.
- Section 9-11-350 - Article applicable to persons, etc., shipping quail into state.
- Section 9-11-351 - Penalty for violations of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.