2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 11 - Possession of Wildlife for Public Exhibition Purposes.
- Section 9-11-320 - Definitions.
- Section 9-11-321 - Possession of wildlife in captivity for public exhibition purposes.
- Section 9-11-322 - Appointment of committee to study and recommend standards for care and treatment of captive wildlife.
- Section 9-11-323 - Promulgation of regulations prescribing standards for care and treatment of captive wildlife.
- Section 9-11-324 - Permits to possess wildlife for public exhibition purposes; contents of applications for permits.
- Section 9-11-325 - Condition in permits to allow inspections; notice of and abatement of violations.
- Section 9-11-326 - Enforcement of article, standards and provisions of permits.
- Section 9-11-327 - Penalties for violations of article, standards or provisions of permits.
- Section 9-11-328 - Applicability of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.