2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 10 - Wildlife Management Areas.
- Section 9-11-300 - Establishment.
- Section 9-11-301 - Fixing of boundaries; promulgation of special rules and regulations for management and protection of areas.
- Section 9-11-302 - Closing of land or water in areas to hunting and fishing.
- Section 9-11-303 - Searches and seizures.
- Section 9-11-304 - Carrying or possession of firearms.
- Section 9-11-305 - When dogs permitted in areas; liability of owners of dogs at large in areas.
- Section 9-11-306 - Impoundment of dogs; redemption or destruction of impounded dogs.
- Section 9-11-307 - Penalties for violations of provisions of article, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.