2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 9-11-1 - Definitions.
- Section 9-11-2 - Acquisition of lands for state game lands; erection, etc., of buildings for propagation of game, birds or fish.
- Section 9-11-2.1 - Closing of existing hunting lands; replacement acreage; annual reports.
- Section 9-11-3 - Title and deeds to acquired lands; supervision of same.
- Section 9-11-4 - State game refuges or sanctuaries; shooting preserves, game refuges, etc., in national forests, etc.
- Section 9-11-5 - Commissioner, wardens, etc., constituted peace officers.
- Section 9-11-6 - Violations of fish and game laws - Jurisdiction; reporting of convictions and disposition of fines.
- Section 9-11-7 - Violations of fish and game laws - District attorneys to prosecute; district attorney's fee.
- Section 9-11-8 - Violations of fish and game laws - Authority of enforcement officers, etc., generally; arrest without warrant.
- Section 9-11-9 - Violations of fish and game laws - Service and return of warrant as to firms or corporations.
- Section 9-11-10 - Violations of fish and game laws - Clerks to report results of prosecutions.
- Section 9-11-11 - Violations of fish and game laws - Charging of several offenses.
- Section 9-11-12 - Violations of fish and game laws - Fees of arresting officers.
- Section 9-11-13 - Violations of fish and game laws - Style of proceedings.
- Section 9-11-14 - Violations of fish and game laws - Procedure on appeal.
- Section 9-11-15 - Violations of fish and game laws - Judgment on appeal.
- Section 9-11-16 - Seizure, forfeiture and disposal of prohibited devices, etc., used in catching, killing, etc., fish or fur-bearing animals.
- Section 9-11-17 - Deputy game and fish wardens; appointment; duties; authority; revocation of appointment; compensation and status.
- Section 9-11-18 - Furnishing of equipment for game and fish wardens.
- Section 9-11-19 - Assent to federal act relating to fish restoration and management projects; disposition of fishing license fees generally.
- Section 9-11-20 - Release of turkeys into wild areas of state prohibited; exceptions; penalty.
- Section 9-11-21 - Investigation of hunting deaths by grand jury; reporting of such accidents.
- Section 9-11-22 - Commercial fishing equipment required to be affixed with tags.
- Section 9-11-23 - Alabama Marine Resources Endowment Fund.
- Section 9-11-24 - Violation of fish and game laws - Assessment of court costs.
- Section 9-11-25 - Licenses and permits not transferable; penalties.
- Section 9-11-26 - Penalty for offering to sell shellfish, wild fish, or farm-raised fish processed with certain banned drugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.