2015 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 10C - ALABAMA DROUGHT PLANNING AND RESPONSE ACT.
- Section 9-10C-1 - Short title.
- Section 9-10C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9-10C-3 - Drought plan.
- Section 9-10C-4 - Alabama Drought Assessment and Planning Team.
- Section 9-10C-5 - State Climatologist to provide input regarding drought conditions.
- Section 9-10C-6 - Drought conservation plans.
- Section 9-10C-7 - Restrictions or reductions in water use; clearinghouse for drought-related information.
- Section 9-10C-8 - Drought declarations.
- Section 9-10C-9 - State of emergency.
- Section 9-10C-10 - Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.